ESP Today – Journal of English for Specific Purposes at Tertiary Level is an online-only open access peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research papers covering all areas of English for Specific Purposes in the context of tertiary education. The Journal is aimed at ESP researchers, scholars and practitioners worldwide.
It is published by the joint efforts of the Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, the main publisher, the Faculty of Philology, the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Belgrade, and the Serbian Association for the Study of English.
The journal comes out biannually and welcomes submissions of previously unpublished research papers on a variety of topics taking a broadly defined tertiary-level ESP perspective.
It is available at: www.esptodayjournal.org
Its Editor-in-Chief is prof. Nadežda Silaški (email@example.com)
The journal has been indexed/abstracted in:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- ERIH PLUS List
- MLA International Bibliography
- Clasificación Integrada de Revistas Científicas [Integrated Classification of Scientific Journals] (CIRC)
- Matriu d’Informació per a l’Avaluació de Revistes [Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals] (MIAR)
- The Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes (ANVUR)
- CARHUS Plus+
- Linguistics Abstracts Online (LABO)
- Educational Research Abstracts Online (ERA)